PACKED show tonight, so let’s hit the ground running.
– Van Jones resigns after his racist comments get him in trouble; he tries to blame conservatives, of course. Jim Hoft, the Gateway Pundit, has been on the story from the get-go and is credited with helping topple the corrupt presidential adviser. He joins me in the 8pm hour. (Also see us next Saturday as we’re speaking at the Quincy 9/12 march along with Andrew Breitbart, Roger Stone, Instapundit Glenn Reynolds, and others.)
– I’ll discuss the www.hallpassonthat.com initiative that I announced as part of the Nationwide Tea Party Coalition on Thursday while on Fox and Friends; it’s the alternative to the Obama presentation on September 8th. Check the archives for past developments on the story.
– Michael Patrick Leahy joins me towards the end of the 8pm hour to talk about his new book, Rules for Conservative Radicals.
– We’ll discuss the 9/12 march coming up NEXT Saturday.
– I’ll speak with Dave of ACTIVE Missouri in my 9pm hour. “Active, The American Constitution and Capitalism Defense Front, is a permanent and enduring organization of American citizens dedicated to maintaining the foundational principles of the United States of America, as initiated by its Declaration of Independence and realized by its Constitution and economic system of free-market capitalism.”
– Other topics will include the White House goes on the offensive against Israel over West Bank settlements. Also Cool Points, and your calls.
8pm CST. Catch the podcast to past shows at the link on the right.
As always, watch this space for bumper music list and updates of resources and prep materials.
Conscious of a Missouri Conservative: Springfield schools superintendent calls concerned parents crazy….
Dana Show theme: The Cult “She Sells Sanctuary”
Queen “Another One Bites the Dust”
The Cure “Boys Don’t Cry”
Bjork “Army of Me”
Veruca Salt “Volcano Girls”
Pink Floyd “Another Brick in the Wall”
David Bowie “Young Americans”
Jimi Hendrix “All Along the Watchtower“