A big one. Out of the blocks at 8 p.m. CDT.
– Rep. Roy Blunt joins me in the 8pm hour to talk about health care, Friday’s Values Voters Summit, and how he needs to get a new anecdote.
– President Obama, refuses to go on a show that would dare pitch him anything besides softball questions on his health care legislation.
– I’ll talk more about my Serve.gov piece for BigGovernment.com.
– A Dem operative? In St. Louis? Planning what, exactly?
– Michelle Obama says that not passing her husband’s health care reform is sexist. If it’s not racism, it’s sexism. Good grief.
Lots more including Cool Points, my distinct brand of bumper tunes, and your calls.
As usual, watch this space for updated bumper music listing and resource/prep materials.