On deck tonight:
– Uh oh. MLK’s niece says that Reid’s comments are outrageous. (Don’t forget which party it was whose lawmakers filibustered the Civil Rights Act and set a senate record. Hint: Not the GOP.)
– Scott Brown raises a million dollars in one day and Martha Coakley probably can’t even spell a million because her team sure can’t spell the very state in which they’re campaigning. Gov. Deval Patrick says that even if Brown wins, he will stall certification just to pass fauxcare.
– US Chamber warns us of of a recession due to Democrats’ policies
– Adam Sharp joins me at 7:40
– Today in Stupidity and cool tunes