Sorry – it’s been a very long day, I’ve some backburner work preventing a more creative title.
On deck tonight:
– It’s not looking good for Martha Coakley
– Chuck Schumer: “Scott Brown is a right-wing teabagger.” Why doesn’t Larry Kudlow take on Schumer? He needs to forget his past plans; I would pay to see a debate between those two only because Mr. Reagan Conservative Kudlow would have Schumer for breakfast.
– St. Louis County’s gun rights grab
– Dana Show Contributor Roger Stone talks about his best and worst dressed list. Yes, he put liberals on it.
– Today in Stupidity and cool myoo-zac.
**HELP FOR HATI**
(I’ll update with prep tomorrow a.m.)