A jam-packed show today overflowing with estrogen-infused fabulosity.
– Dr. Melissa Clouthier, blogger and analyst, joins us to discuss the drama between the NRSC and RSCC, Tony Perkins, Michael Steele, and the old guard vs. the new conservative movement
– Phyllis Schlafly joins us to discuss her latest column and answer why it’s important to have a veteran on the Supreme Court. We’ll also talk about women in the tea party.
– Adam Sharp’s latest video on Democrat Phil Hare went viral; Hare is now trying to say that his remarks about not caring about the Constitution were taken “out of context.” That’s the thing with video: it’s all in context.
– Open phone lines
– Vote for Tool of the Week before poll closes!
– America’s new favorite game: “Is! That! Racist?”
– Today in Stupidity