Back behind the mic. PACKED show today:
– Andrew Breitbart joins me in my 2pm hour to discuss how new video further debunks the racial smear campaign against tea partiers
– Is Arizona’s new law on illegal immigration profiling? Plus emphasis on how a huge part of the battle is a state sovereignty issue
– We’ll play America’s favorite new past time “GUESS! THAT! RELIGION!”
– Roger Simon joins us to discuss his call for a congressional inquiry into how Islamic terms like “jihad” and “Sharia” are censored from government documents
– Just because the GOP blocked debate on Goldman Sachs doesn’t mean the jobs-killing financial reform bill helmed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac economic collapse artist Chris Dodd is DOA yet.
Lots more. 2pm central.