As a confidential source for the New York Times, I turned this document over to reporter Stephanie Strom months before the 2008 presidential elections and though the list includes information more complete than what the Obama campaign turned over to the Federal Election Commission, the NYT decided to bury the story.
– Newspaper chain’s business plan: abuse copyright to raise capital (h/t Caleb)
– What happened to all kids being covered? Yet another “unintended consequence” of Obama’s health control:
Some major health insurance companies have stopped issuing certain types of policies for children, an unintended consequence of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law, state officials said Friday.
– (Reading … or listening.) My interview with Michele Bachmann:
– My interview with Laura Ingraham:
– Past interviews plus other videos.
– The diversity, or lack thereof, in the journolist.
– CNN calls for crackdown on bloggers; plus more on how Sherrod’s video was in context.